Thursday, April 19, 2007

Announcement: Cigar and Theology

Just a heads-up for those of you in the L.A./Orange county area: I will be hosting a Cigar and Theology Night in the near future.

In addition to the fine cigar and theology you bring, there will be good beer and tasty ice cream. Partaking of cigars and beer is not required, but extreme peer pressure will be applied to those who plan not to eat ice cream.

I'm still working on a place and time. If you are interested, send an email to: ibeabrian@gmail.com.

I think the topic up for discussion will most likely be, "The persistence of sin in the life of the believer." I think one of the Pyro bloggers mentioned it a month or so ago (maybe on one of the solo blogs) but I can't find it now. If you remember reading the post and know where it is, let me know, please.

UPDATE: Link to the proposed discussion topic found here.
h/t to Even so... at VoV.

5 comments:

ann said...

I hope everything will be fine.

Even So... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Even So... said...

Here is a link to my answer to DJP's original article and inside that post is a link to his article

Brian said...

Even so,

Dude, you're da man. I don't know why I didn't see it in the archives.

I may try a web cast of the event, depending on location.

Even So... said...

That would be very cool...I would love to do that sort of thing, but as you know I am technically challenged in the mp3, box, ipod, audiowhatevermathingies...

My goal would be to have the posts each day also have an audio with them...I'll figure it out eventually I'm sure...Lord willing...blessings for these meetings...