Sunday, April 15, 2007

Texas


A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I went to the great state of Texas for a business meeting. We arrived a day early so we could have more time to sightsee and hang out. We stayed at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. Nice place, really. The business part of the trip was as expected with the usual meetings on how to sell more effectively, and get some deals on what I sell.

Tricia was able to meet some of her friends from Texas. The food was good, the people were nice and now I know that "all y'all" is the plural of "y'all".

2 comments:

Brian said...

And all we brought back for the girls are those t-shirts.

Anonymous said...

Golly, you weren't far from me. I'm about 15-20 minutes from the Gaylord Texan. Matter of fact, my husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary there last Sept. Went to a dinner theater there as well. It's a very nice place. Beautiful at Christmas.

Glad you enjoyed our fair state!