Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Effect of Music

Over the past few weeks, I have found great comfort in music. Not just any music, but music that reminds me of my standing with my Maker. Most of the music I prefer is quite heavy. I like good storytelling at really high volume levels. Good hard rock / alt. music tends to have deeper lyrical and music content then most of what is heard today.
To remind me of the fight I listen to Stavesacre "Between the Two Heavens". When I hear COC's "Rise River Rise" I am reminded of the grace I enjoy. Audioslave's "Like a Stone" reminds me of the house I long to be in myself. But one of my favorite and most compeling is "Epignosis" by Chaterbox.
I'll try to get an iMix playlist up on iTunes music store so you can drop the $3.96 to hear and maybe be a little richer for it.


No comments: